• Users must bring the following items for their stay:
• Dishes cutlery, and cups
• Hand sanitizer and personal hygiene products
• Limited cooking utensils, a pot and a pan will be available.
• We are practicing a no contact check-in/check-out policy; this means we will be taking payment via phone (204)437-2777 and charging your booking at that time. There is no need to check in at the Resort Centre, your keys will be left in your cabin.
• Daily cleaning and towel service will be suspended until further notice.
• Extra sanitizing of cabins will be implemented after a guest has checked out.
• There is a maximum of four people per cabin at this time.
• To limit contact and ensure staff and patron safety, we will not be providing daily turnaround service on your cabin during your stay.