Lake of the Sandhills Golf Course
*All league play is suspended (mens, womens & mixed) until public health orders have been updated and Buffalo Point First Nation deems it is suitable and safe to commence.*
Provincial guidelines, legislation and fines apply while on Lake of the Sandhills Property and must be strictly adhered to. Anyone failing to comply with social distancing or any of the restrictions in place will be subject to removal from the property, golf course membership revoked without refund and/or the RCMP will be notified.
Your attention to these guidelines will help ensure the safety of all members, guests, and staff. The guidelines may change and be updated as further public health orders from the provincial government are implemented.
- Wearing non-medical masks is mandatory in all indoor public places.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently (hand sanitizer is available at entrance/exit for public and staff use
- Please practice social distancing (minimum of 2 meters) when indoors at the golf course.
- Please follow the signage regarding the entrance and exit areas of the Golf Course check-in and the Fire and Water Bistro
- Tap debit and credit card payment is preferred. Cash transactions will be limited.
- Please refrain from visiting Lake of the Sandhills Golf Course if you:
- are ill or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 e.g. cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.
- if you have travelled outside of Manitoba and/or Canada or been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or isolating due to Covid-19 if you have not received 2 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine with the second dose being at least 14 days ago
- Rental golf clubs will not be permitted
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time
- Score cards and pencils will be provided on your power cart rental or at the check-in desk
- Power cart users must return cart to designated cart return area and remove ALL garbage from their cart prior to exiting
- Each group is not to tee off prior to their scheduled tee time
- Only touch your own personal items-this includes golf balls, clubs, and golf bags
- High contact areas such as ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed
- Flag sticks are to remain in the cups and not to be touched
- Handshakes, high fives, and any other touching gestures are not permitted before, during and after your round
- On course washrooms will be open and will be frequently disinfect
- Marshalls and golf course staff will monitor for compliance, those found in breach of the rules and regulations will be dealt with accordingly.
Thank you for your assistance
and compliance in implementing these restrictions