2021 COVID-19 Guidelines
Lake of the Sandhills Golf Course
As of May 4, 2021
*All league play is suspended (mens, womens & mixed) until public health orders have been updated and Buffalo Point First Nation deems it is suitable and safe to commence.*
Provincial guidelines, legislation and fines apply while on Lake of the Sandhills Property and must be strictly adhered to. Anyone failing to comply with social distancing or any of the restrictions in place will be subject to removal from the property, golf course membership revoked without refund and/or the RCMP will be notified.
Your attention to these guidelines will help ensure the safety of all members, guests, and staff. The guidelines may change and be updated as further public health orders from the provincial government are implemented.
- You may only golf with members of your own household.
- Tee times MUST be booked in advance by the public and golf course members, NO EXCEPTIONS. Walk-on tee times will not be available until further notice; you must have a pre-booked tee time to play golf at Lake of the Sandhills
- Maximum 3 customers allowed inside the Resort Center at the same time with a minimum 2-meter distancing. Floor markers have been added to assist with distancing
- Please follow the signage regarding the entrance and exit areas of the Golf Course check-in and the Fire and Water Bistro
- Hand sanitizer available at entrance/exit for public and staff use
- Tap debit and credit card payment is preferred. Cash transactions will be limited.
- Please practice social distancing (a minimum of 2 meters) among the members of your group and all other people at the golf course
- No more than 4 golfers per group, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only one golfer and their equipment will be allowed on each power cart, with the exception being if you live in the same household. ID with proof of residency is required
- Rental golf clubs will not be permitted
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time
- Score cards and pencils will be provided on your power cart rental or at the check-in desk
- Congregations will not be permitted on the property and/or the parking lots
- Power cart users must return cart to designated cart return area and remove ALL garbage from their cart prior to exiting
- Each group is not to tee off prior to their scheduled tee time
- Only touch your own personal items-this includes golf balls, clubs, and golf bags
- High contact areas such as ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed
- Flag sticks are to remain in the cups and not to be touched
- Handshakes, high fives, and any other touching gestures are not permitted before, during and after your round
- On course washrooms will be open and will be frequently disinfected
- Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently
- If you are experiencing symptoms of such as, but not limited to, cough and fever or have been in contact with anyone who is not feeling well, please refrain from visiting Lake of the Sandhills Golf Course
- Only Manitoba residents who have not left the province in at least 14 days and/or non-residents who have self isolated for 14 days after arriving in Manitoba will be permitted to golf at Lake of the Sandhills
- Marshalls and golf course staff will monitor for compliance, those found in breach of the rules and regulations will be dealt with accordingly
Thank you for your assistance
and compliance in implementing these restrictions