Buffalo Point Resort Center Manager
Buffalo Point, MB
Buffalo Point Development Corporation is seeking an energetic, experienced, and reliable individual for our organization to fill a fulltime position as the Buffalo Point Resort Center Manager.
The candidate must have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and a strong hospitality background. You will need to be able to work in a busy environment and have the ability to multitask. Our preferred candidate will be able to manage their time effectively, execute all tasks to the highest quality and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management and administration of the resort center facilities and amenities
- Ensure profitability and efficiency while maintaining exemplary customer satisfaction of the Resort Center
- Manage the Lake of the Sandhills golf course clubhouse activities including but not limited to maintaining tee sheets, customer enquiries, booking tournaments and coordinating golf leagues
- Promoting activities and services of the resort center and its facilities including rental of the banquet room
- Manage cabin use, bookings, and housekeeping services
- Oversee the Fire and Water Bistro and the Island Green Lounge
- Input and manage computerized systems for bookings related to the golf course and the cabin rentals
- Hiring, scheduling, and training of staff
- Implement existing policy and procedures of the Resort Center striving for consistency and continuity for all staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Inventory control and data collection
- Successful completion of a recognized post-secondary Business program
- 3-5 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in a golf course environment would be a definite asset
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Must be able to multitask and manage time wisely, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have an excellent employment record.
- Competitive salary and benefit program based on business experience, skills and education
- Employer to provide training as needed
- Excellent discounted resident living package
- Forward your resume, including cover letter to email@example.com with ‘BPDC Resort Center Manager’ as the subject header.
- March 27, 2021
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.