Septic Truck Operator
Buffalo Point, MB
Buffalo Point Development Corporation is seeking an energetic, experienced, and reliable individual for our organization to fill a fulltime position as the Buffalo Point Septic Truck Operator.
Our preferred candidate will be able to manage their time effectively, execute all tasks to the highest quality and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Operate Septic Vacuum truck to clean septic tanks at commercial and residential properties
• Maintenance of sewer lift stations and lagoon
• Diagnose septic related problems and troubleshooting
• Working with other departments within the organization as needed
• Work with the company mechanic on vehicle inspection and maintenance
• Assist the Maintenance Department during down time
• Small Wastewater Operator Certificate would be a definite asset
• Must have septic truck operator experience and a valid, clean driving record
• Lift station experience preferred
• Willing to provide training to the successful candidate
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Customer focused
• Strong oral and verbal communication
• Relationship building
• Understanding of septic systems
• Competitive salary and benefit program based on experience, skills, and education
• Excellent discounted resident living package
Forward your resume, including cover letter to email@example.com with ‘BPDC Septic Truck Operator’ as the subject header.
Once position is filled
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.