Located on southern Lake of the Woods in Manitoba, Buffalo Point Resort is a spectacular destination resort that’s well worth the trip.
Ideally situated on the Canada/US Border, Buffalo Point Resort is 175 km south of Winnipeg and 429 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
From Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just over 2 hours!
- Take Highway 1 East to Highway 12 turn off
- Follow Hwy 12 South through Steinbach and continue for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Just before the US border crossing turn left at the Buffalo Point sign. The resort is approx. 10 minutes away.
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
Just under 3 hours!
- Take I-29 North
- Take exit 187 toward Drayton
- Turn right onto ND-66 E/80th St NE
- Continue onto MN-11 E
- Turn left onto MN-313 (crossing into Canada-Manitoba)
- MN-313 becomes Hwy 12 N after crossing into Canada
- Take first right after border crossing; the resort is approx. 10 minutes away